Arrests, Injuries, and Deaths on Chaharshanbe Suri Night

IranGate
1 Min Read
Arrests, Injuries, and Deaths on Chaharshanbe Suri Night

Arrests, Injuries, and Death on Chaharshanbe Suri Night

The Tehran police chief announced the arrest of eight people on the Chaharshanbe Suri of March 14.

Commander Abbas Ali Mohammadian, speaking to reporters present at the Greater Tehran Police Command headquarters, said that what people saw from the police presence was aimed at ensuring their safety, and fortunately, we experienced a low-incident night.

Babak Namakshenas, the head of the Tehran Police Information Center, also stated that there were 1,420 calls to the police emergency center 110 regarding Chaharshanbe Suri, which shows a 12% decrease compared to the same period last year.

He added that most of the calls were related to the eastern, southeastern, and southwestern areas.

Ghodratollah Mohammadi, the managing director of the Tehran Fire Department and Safety Services, said on Tuesday evening that by 10 PM tonight, we had received 3,250 calls, leading to 130 missions.

He said that during these missions, there were eight vehicle fires, 35 fires in green spaces, and 12 fires in trash bins.

Share This Article
Every media institution, regardless of its origin or the doctrine it embraces, heralds the dawning of a new vista — a window that illuminates hidden recesses with the radiance of insight. It symbolizes the rich tapestry of perspectives that enable us to perceive and interpret our world. At the IranGate Analytical News Agency, our commitment is unwavering: to uphold the highest standards of journalistic integrity. We recognize and value the media literacy of our audience. We don't merely acknowledge it — we champion its growth, ensuring it thrives rather than diminishes. Our guiding principle resonates through every story we present: 'IranGate: Your Gateway to Enlightened Awareness.'