The head of the Judicial Organization of the Armed Forces of Sistan and Baluchestan says the court for the defendants of the Bloody Friday in Zahedan will be held in May.
The head of the Judicial Organization of the Armed Forces of Sistan and Baluchestan states that indictments have been issued for the defendants of the Bloody Friday in Zahedan, and the court for this case will be held in mid-May.
Ahmadreza Pourkhaghan told Tasnim News Agency regarding the issued indictment that, based on the investigations conducted in the prosecutor’s office and the expert assessments made, it was determined that some of the individuals who opened fire acted with excess and deficiency in this matter.
Without explaining what he meant by excess and deficiency or who the defendants are, he said the Judicial Organization has received complaints from the injured individuals, families, and the legal guardians of the victims of that incident.
The Bloody Friday or Black Friday in Zahedan refers to the massacre of protesters on the 30th of September last year, during which a group of people gathered in response to the news of the Chabahar police commander’s assault on a Baloch girl and were shot at by the police.
English
View this article in English